Ready Steady Roll is a beautiful place to try a wide selection of board, card and dexterity games while enjoying delicious cake and coffee!
How it works:
1. Book a table
2. Find us Here. We are down a little secret road, just off the A6 outside of Sharnbrook, in-between Templars Way and Park Lane. We have free onsite parking!
3. Be greeted and sit at your tables
4. We recommend and teach you any games from our huge selection
5. You can order cake, drinks, sandwiches, samosas and sausage rolls while you play.
6. When you need to drag yourselves away (or after 2 hours if we are busy) come to the counter to settle your bill
Our Board Game Library is a great way to spend the afternoon as a family, with a group of friends or as a couple. We have games for every need, a deep strategy game, a light party game or anything in between.
We can recommend the perfect game for you and then teach you how to play it! If you decide you love it we might even have it on sale there and then for you to take home.
We also serve freshly made homemade cakes, maybe a Triple Tier Salted Caramel Cake or some Gluten Free Lemon and Poppy Seed Cake?
For just £3 for adults and £2 for under 16's at weekend and half term, it's fun and affordable.
It's just £1 to come and play during the week (term time), provided you also buy a drink, otherwise it's our normal prices.
Everyone who stays and plays at full price also gets 10% off any games or toys too!
Our venue is not huge, so we advise you reserve a table to avoid disappointment! Playing time limited to 2 hours if we are busy.